Saturday, June 27, 2009

There's this girl

Alex Rindfleish,
you are my best friend
the last couple of years have been the best in my life because of how close we've become
You can make me feel happy, no matter the situation and i could trust you with my life.
You really are such an amazing person and you dont deserve the shit some people put you through.
Lately i've felt us drifting apart a little...and it kills me
Its not drifting apart emotionally or psychologically because i still love you just as much as always
Just physically...we need to hang out more again
I want more of the nights where we used to laugh until we cried and we'd d&m for hours.
I miss you.

1 comment:

Alex said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want to be with you right now pretty head i love you i sound like your boyfriend and i like it hahahahah
(L)(L)