Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Melbourne

I've been in Melbourne since Monday and it's actually been so fun.
My sister is definitely one of the best people in the world haha
I spent four days pretty much just chilling with Milli and her babe as, lesbian friends (one is actually an ex-vogue model) hahaha
And they're the best people.
Played at a gay night at The Noise Bar on Wednesday night and a primary school today... definitely our strangest gigs yet but so funny!

Hmm but the highlight of my trip was when i noticed on the tram to Milli's that across from the Melbourne Cemetery there's a sign that says 'Melbourne, the world's most livable city' hahaha
I actually laughed out loud at the irony of this..and got a lot of strange looks from tram people. But it did make my day :)
Ahh i can't wait to move there..only one more year!

1 comment: