Friday, July 31, 2009

:(

Finally home.
I hate hospitals...they're so depressing. I think they make me more sick than better.
I spent about 2 and a half days in there and by today i was just dying to go home.
But when you're sick like that it really shows you who really cares.
I have amazing friends.
I wasn't meant to have my phone in hospital but i snuck it in under my covers anyway haha and the amount of messages i had just telling me to get better made me feel so good :)
It makes you feel so much better just knowing that people are thinking and caring about you.

Alex Rindfleish, you're the best friend I've ever had. The first person to come and visit me and i know if you could have you would have been with me all night reading me picture books.
I'm so lucky to have you. Thank you so much. I love you.

No comments: